Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Repent for the end is near!

According to Harold Camping the Rapture happened on May 21st.

Were you left behind?

Apparently so was Camping and his followers!

To me it is sad to see the rapture of the church dragged through the mud! The idea that God will not pour out His judgement on the church, the Bride of Christ, is a truth taught in the scriptures that is a source of comfort and hope for the church.

In the presentation you will see the world mocking the idea of the rapture. I included that because I think it is part of the downside for Christians when a high profile person claims to hear from the Lord and then wanders off after some false interpretation of scripture. A couple of the clips have footage of Camping answering questions. I wanted people to have heard his own voice making these claims.

If I had to give my opinion of Harold Camping I would say that he sincerely believes what he is teaching, unfortunately, he is sincerely wrong!

God Bless and enjoy the presentation! AS always, if you have questions after going over the materials, feel free to call me:)

Pastor Bryan


No comments:

Post a Comment